Jul 2, 2009

Just So You Know by Jesse McCartney (live)

For the past few days I have been singing this song over and over again. This not actually a new song, I heard it before and believe it or not I have never liked. Two days ago my friend asked me to send him the lyrics of this song, while copying the lyrics that I'll sent him I saw this video (which I have added here) of Jesse. I played just to see if what it's all about. I was stunned by the performance on this video, singing with just a guitar playing (acoustic) and I think in a radio booth was really amazing. And the lyrics it sure is a well written and thought of. Here is the video and lyrics of it, enjoy!



Song lyrics | Just So You Know lyrics




No comments:

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.