Nov 22, 2009

One Coffee in Time - Brandy

I am now back blogging... wohooo! This post is will be for my one of favorite female RNB signer no other than my girl Brandy (applause). Who wouldn't love her songs and like how she give life and emotions to the songs she is singing.

But in this post, I will share a video I found in Youtube where Brandy guested in German show, Anke Late Night. This is a hilarious video. Brandy did a duet with the funny host of the show. They did a cover of Whitney's One Moment in Time and changed it to One Coffee in Time. Our girl Brandy was up for the challenge and cool in singing the song. This video proves that no matter what you do with the song, a true singer can pull this up together and will still sound amazing. Here it is and I hope you'all enjoy it.



Personal





Top Blogs







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe, I saw that on German Television and "Anke" was impressed by her. I was so happy that German television payed some attention and Anke is really one of the funniest female comedian in Germany. Very sad, that Anke Late Night wasn't good at all.

But she did so well with Brandy and Anke likes to sing :) I really love this scene !!!

... said...

Thanks for dropping by and commenting :)

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.