Jun 30, 2009

Movie: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

I saw this movie last weekend and it sure is a very good movie... all I can say is it's perfect! No wonder all of the cinemas only showed this movie and innumerable number of people filed in the cinema to watch it. I am thankful that my friend and I decided to see the movie at earliest viewing time, and it saved us a lot of time and stress in falling in line just to purchase a ticket.

Click the image to visit the site

Its is pretty obvious from very first line in this blog that I liked this movie. To rate this, I give a perfect score... 5/5 stars wooohooo! This movie really rocks, make sure that you won't miss this movie and make sure to watch it in the cinema. I regret that I did not watch the first part of this movie in cinema or in DVD. But I will make sure to watch it this time.. any one care to lend me his DVD for the first part of this movie?






No comments:

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.