Jun 10, 2009

Hail to the new "Queen" of Rock !

Right form the very start, the moment I saw him I knew right there and then that he is... I guess it takes one to know one lol. But who cares, he sure is great singer. I guess that won't matter the moment he started singing. Here are the things he said he said about this issue.


“I don’t think it should be a surprise for anyone to hear that I’m gay”

“I’m proud of my sexuality,”

“I embrace it. It’s just another part of me.”


Whoo hoo! Those are very remarkable lines. Proud and bold ... it's definitely Adam. Read more about this in latest issue of Rolling Stone or check it out here.



This only proves one thing, no matter what you are, who you are, what you do in life, where you are if you have a dream or aiming for something you can make it happen if you believe in your self. You have the power to choose the path where your life will pass through.

I am still a fan no matter what! Rock on!

No comments:

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.