Jun 10, 2009

I got a reply from her!



Just recently I got addicted to this twitter thing. In this site you can follow someone who has a twitter account. Aside form that you can also interact with them through this.

I really don't have a lot of followers but I am following quite a few. And most of them are people that I am idolize or a fan of. Just recently, I followed an artist in my twitter account. She regularly updates her twitter account. I have commented on her entries several times. I never thought that I will get a reply straight from her, she sent me a direct message saying thank you.

Well I guess the user of this site is true, you can interact with other people thru this. And as I fan this I really some thing, I guess not just some thing but a big thing that a personal message from some one like her. Even with a simple message this will really make you smile. I'm not bragging about it, but I can't hide how happy I am about this lol!

Just check the picture to see who is the person I am talking about. It's not computer generated, God knows its not. Watch out for her latest album titled "Obsessed" its an uptempo fun summer record according to her.

Thanks for dropping by and try using twitter now.

No comments:

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.