May 18, 2009

GBA emulator for PSP Slim


In my eagerness to play Pokemon on my PSP, I have searched the Internet for ways on how to get the game running on my PSP (Slim). The first tries on doing this was not a success. I found videos in google that for me is very hard to follow and I don't have any resources to replicate it. I am hoping to find any program about that don't need much tinkering to get the game going.

Just recently I tried to search for an emulator that can emulate GBA (Game Boy Advace) Roms to work with a PSP. And in to my suprise I found a thread on pinoypsp.com. Thanks to the user paul777 for creating a thread regarding this. If you have a GBA games that you would like to try on your PSP you can download the program here GBA_EMULATOR_PSP_SLIM_3.71 m33 & m33-2.paul777.ipmart-forum.com.rar


Here are the steps on how to get this on your PSP:

After downloading and unzipping the file. You copy the folder UO_gpSP_kai' folder and paste in PSP >>GAME folder of your memory stick.

To put a game on it. You need to paste the roms in: PSP>> GAME>> UO_gpSP_kai>> GBA>> ROMS.

After this, once you open your PSP and got the games you will see the UO_GPSP_Kai. Just select it and chose the roms that you want it to emulate for you. I have tried this on my PSP slim running on firmware 5.0.0 and it works like a charm. You can also check the forum thread about this emulator on pinoypsp.com just click here.

Enjoy playing!







No comments:

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.