Feb 14, 2010

Evacuate the Dance Floor - Cascada

I heard this song on one of the variety shows aired every Sunday. If you caught it too on TV then you know the show that I am talking about. I won't tell you what channel it was, just to add a little bit of fun.

The song that I am talking about is none other than Cascada's - Evacuate the Dance Floor.  I am sure that if you love to party, this is the song that will really make get on your feet and start dancing. For use the dance floor will get pumped up.

I found different versions of this song on Youtube. One is the official MTV and the other is the Unplugged version, either way both versions are wonderful. Enjoy and I hope this can get you in the mood to party.




No comments:

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.